Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

"Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11

Go down 
+2
Cheryl
TLCArtdolls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

Visit status : 0

"Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 Empty
PostSubject: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Here is a hand sculpted pig whom I call Priscilla the Pretty Princess Pig! She is a happy little piggy, sculpted using ProSculpt and blushed with a bit of makeup blush. About 4 and 1/2 inches tall in her seated position. She has just a bit of strawberry blonde mohair atop her dainty head, and she's wearing a bow in her hair and a princess "tutu" around her waist. She also has a dainty little pink beaded necklace on. Her posing blanket comes with her, as will a COA signifying her uniqueness. Very Happy She is much cuter in person than in my picture!

Cost is $45. Shipping (within U.S.) is included in this price.

Please PM me with any questions and/or to arrange payment. I accept PayPal or Money Order.

"Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 Priscilla2

Last edited by TLCArtdolls on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 pm

I collect pigs and i must say she is cute !!
Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 pm

cute cute cute!!!! she is just precious!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:11 pm

OMG, she is so so cute!!! I love your creations..
Back to top Go down
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Thanks, ladies! She was so much fun to make! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Visit status : 3

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Awww I love her!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:27 am

How much fun is she!! What a cutie pig!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:08 am

I moved Priscilla to eBay and started her at a low price to hopefully attract bidders. Crossing my fingers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11   "Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Priscilla", a unique little lady pig! Moved to eBay 11/11
Page 1 of 1