Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Ellwood on ebay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ellwood on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Ellwood on ebay   Ellwood on ebay EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Please help to watch Ellwood whom I've just listed on ebay...and cheer him on!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170551716415&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
Back to top Go down

Ellwood on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellwood on ebay   Ellwood on ebay EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:09 am

Sharon! You are a very talented artist, love your Ellwood bio too. I've sculpted some elf ears but found they broke off easily. I need to experiment again making them thicker I think. BOL with your auction.
Back to top Go down

Ellwood on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellwood on ebay   Ellwood on ebay EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:10 am

Thank you Sonja...it took me many tries (and failures) to finally get the ears to stay on....I use my own mixture of sculpey and pro-sculpt (I find that it is more durable this way), and I rough up the area of the vinyl with sand paper or an exacto knife in order for the clay to adhere better...maybe this will help you in your next attempt!!
Back to top Go down

Ellwood on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellwood on ebay   Ellwood on ebay EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 am

Thanks for the advise, Sharon. Will give it a try next time! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ellwood on ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellwood on ebay   Ellwood on ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellwood on ebay
Page 1 of 1