Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

Visit status : 0

for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set Empty
PostSubject: for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set   for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:26 pm

for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set Pixel

Brown and mint dress with headband and shoes

price 5.00

Doll measures
7" from head to toe

booties about an inch in length and half inch wide, they do have room to stretch.

headband is adjustable, this dolls head is about 5" around.

Dress almost 4" from neck to hem and is completely open in back and tied with ribbon around middle, so VERY adjustable. If you want to add buttons or snaps, very easy to do, if you would like me to add them just let me know.

I try to make my clothes so that they are easy to dress babies of all sizes and adjustable in size.
for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set Pixelfor 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set 69435_150589844984545_100001005909288_234730_5889078_n

Last edited by ooakcrochet on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

for 7" ooak baby 3 piece dress set
Page 1 of 1