Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

HI new to this forum!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

Visit status : 0

HI new to this forum! Empty
PostSubject: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Hi, so glad to have found a dolly forum again! I was a member over at Doll fan a couple of years ago, didnt like the politics of it at that time, went to dolly drama LOL that didnt last. So its nice to have a pretty place to come and talk dolls again and share stuff!! Really excited to make some new online friends!

So i just wanted to say HI YA!!!!!!

HI new to this forum! Hi--hi-female-girl-smiley-emoticon-000289-large
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:39 pm

HI new to this forum! 52694 there, I'm Lorna, nice to meet you and nice to see you here. There isn't much chatting going on here yet, though I think once the grand opening comes, and more people hear about it, it is gonna get busy here.

Well, l look forward to getting to know you and chat with you. Love your outfits, just commented on one of them over on face book.
Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:43 pm

WELL MISS LORNA! i have decided i am not going to like you lol!!! :lol: I looked at your site and i have spent about 60 dollars in my head! You will not be good for my wallet i can see this now..........

Razz
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm

ooakcrochet wrote:
WELL MISS LORNA! i have decided i am not going to like you lol!!! :lol: I looked at your site and i have spent about 60 dollars in my head! You will not be good for my wallet i can see this now..........

Razz
Well, I am so sorry to hear this news...LOL You are too funny. Wait till you see my newest creation, you will love it!!! I am sure. I will be revealing it hopefully around the Grand Opening or shortly there after... I am really glad that you did visit my site though....

Back to top Go down
Pekenines

Pekenines

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Hello.
I too am new here and I live in Spain.
I love the dolls and I make reborn babies
I am delighted to be with you!
Greetings
Baby
Back to top Go down
http://www.creatubebe.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:29 pm

HI new to this forum! 52694 Pekenines, nice to meet you. WELCOME to this great forum. I'm Lorna the artist of Marty's Baby Creations & Baby Accessories. I look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
Pekenines

Pekenines

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:57 am

Ohh, thank you very much!!
Now, I just hope to learn to navigate the forum.
Greetings from Spain

Baby
Back to top Go down
http://www.creatubebe.com
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 am

stork Hi, Welcome to our forum, I am sure you will love it here. HI new to this forum! 511115 Hugs ldc x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI new to this forum!   HI new to this forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

HI new to this forum!
Page 1 of 1