Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

Visit status : 0

Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page!   Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 am

Hello, my name is Deanna. I sew outfits for mini one-of-a-kind (OOAK) baby dolls from 7 to 10 inches. Each one is unique; no two are exactly alike. My outfits make your baby doll truly OOAK!
Here is a look at some of my past outfits. Feel free to contact me with requests for similar outfits.
Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! IMG_3903
Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! IMG_0045
Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! IMG_0119Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! IMG_0003
Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! 1237Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page! 1235
Back to top Go down

Welcome to TLC Artdolls' mini clothing page!
Page 1 of 1