Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karrie Lapointe
Admin
Karrie Lapointe

Visit status : 0

NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT  COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE Empty
PostSubject: NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE   NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT  COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

His name is Panru he comes from the planet Zemma..far far away from our planet Earth.....
He was sent here to be protected from complete extinction ..he is the last of his kind..unless i get him made into a vinyl kits ..then his race can live again ;0 ..so please let me know if u would be interested in buying a kit when they are produced :) I will announce when Pre-orders are open
Big hugs everyone :)remember he is special and unique keep an open mind of the beauty and creativity that can be made. He will be about 18-19 inches with 3/4 arms and f
ull legs.
[center]
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE   NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT  COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:08 am

WOW Karrie! He is so awesome! You did a great job capturing the likeness of an Alien!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE   NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT  COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

OMG Karrie, how unique he is. How exciting for you to get him produced into kits. I for sure will be waiting to see how he is brought to life from the reborn world. You did an awesome job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE   NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT  COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW ALIEN BABY REBORN DOLL KIT COMING SOON!! BY KARRIE LAPOINTE
Page 1 of 1