Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

uHippo & Good Shopping Unite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

uHippo & Good Shopping Unite! Empty
PostSubject: uHippo & Good Shopping Unite!   uHippo & Good Shopping Unite! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 am

For those of you who are not members at Uhippo Auction site, thought I would share this...

Dear Member,

We are pleased to announce that uHippo is now on Google Shopping Products!
This is one of the biggest things that we will ever endure at uHippo.com.

What is it?
Well, this means that our listings will now show up on Google Products under the Shopping link. Most of every single buyer Google's products when buying. This shows them all websites the product is being sold at.

What do you have to do?
Nothing! We have it covered. This will work on products you list from here out. If you want your older products to start generating over, you will have to go "Edit your auction" and now select a condition (New, Used, Refurbished) and apply.

**Also, listing ALL CAPS IN THE TITLE is normally not a good thing and Google may not accept your item. Our system is set to lower case these for you, but please try to limit your cap s.

Please do know, we are brand new. So we sometimes are "kicked to the curb"! Just saying, if you don't see your listing right away or if you see it but you are on the last page. It will just take time to move up, however, we will! This is a HUGE start.

EX:
Google:
Braun Clean & Renew Syncro Shaver System Replacement Refills

Hit:
Shopping Link

Results:
http://www.google.com/#q=Braun+Clean+%26+Renew+Syncro+Shaver+System+Replacement+Refills&hl=en&tbs=shop:1&prmd=ivns&ei=Dhl5TdCxF4jMgQfpsfHdBw&start=20&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=615&bav=on.2,or.&fp=830fb0d0d7bd03d2

So edit your old auctions and again, Get listing! It's Free!

Coming soon to those that wanted the feature: Ebay Feedback Importer as well as 8 other selling sites.

Thanks again and THINK BIG!

Shawn
Founder,. u
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uHippo & Good Shopping Unite!   uHippo & Good Shopping Unite! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm

This is so exciting!!!!! I think UHippo is proving to be a wonderful alternative!! Thank you Lorna for pointing us in that direction!!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: uHippo & Good Shopping Unite!   uHippo & Good Shopping Unite! EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:06 am

You're welcome Liz, and I agree with you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uHippo & Good Shopping Unite!   uHippo & Good Shopping Unite! Empty

Back to top Go down

uHippo & Good Shopping Unite!
Page 1 of 1