Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainydaise

Visit status : 0

Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer Empty
PostSubject: Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer   Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 pm

I have a small 8 inch Berenguer play doll from K mart and wanted to reborn it. Mainly for practice, but I am not sure where to find a cloth body for a 8 inch baby full limb baby. This doll has full vinyl body. I also want to know about eye size, as I would like to add darker eyes. Do you take the painted on hair off and the groves? If so could someone please tell me how. Thank you so much. I have added a picture here, sorry for the quality of the picture. I am still learning my laptop and camera on it. Very Happy Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer Smberenguer
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer   Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:10 am

I'm currently playing around with one of these also. I chose not to remove the body. I removed the head and stuffing only. Sorry I can't help you with more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer   Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:39 am

I wish I could be of help to you. I am sure that there is someone here who can help.

Karen, Love Love your siggy baby, oh so sweet.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer   Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 am

For any full vinyl Berenguer, you will need to cut the body neck area into a sort of flange to be able to insert it into a body. You can buy a body from Baby Cre8tions right here on this forum. I think you could possibly go with a 10 inch body. You can most certainly remove her hair paint and sand down the grooves if you wish. I've chosen not to sand down the grooves on my little one. Sorry I couldn't be more assistance to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer   Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer   Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about full limb 8 inch Berenguer
Page 1 of 1