Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. Empty
PostSubject: NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing.   NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 pm

I have chosen a new winner in the free drawings section...I have contacted the winner in a pm.

I know several members have selected not to receive the newsletter.

I use the newsletter as a big way of updating everyone. For those who have chosen not to receive the newsletter you are missing the updates.

I will try to post updates here as well but can't always promise that I will be able to do this.

In the latest newsletter I posted that I am taking a 1/2 page ad out for the doll conferance in June in CA in the catalog all attendees will receive.

The cost is $25, Karen and Lorna have donated to help me cover this cost so a very Big thank you for this!! I have invested over a $100 on the site so far and will continue to pay for costs such as free drawing prizes, advertising, etc... Donations are always appreciated.

I will have to state thought that as this site grows and the costs of it grow I will probably at that time require membership fees. This is sometime in the future and not anytime soon but there is no way I can cover the costs of a formal website with auction site. My goal though is simply to cover costs and NOT aim for profit and that is what I will stick too. We will all as a group discuss this when we arrive at that point. Although I am admin and set the site up, it is still everyone's website!

Now that the holidays are over I will start again in getting info out there about the site and driving traffic here!

Hope everyone is doing well!
Take care,
Liz
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Keli

Keli

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing.   NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:05 pm

Hey Liz, I think I get the newsletter. Not sure. NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. 285117 Can you check for me? NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. 582138
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: new look   NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. 140144 I love the newsletter Liz , and I am blown over with the new look for the forum, I love it. you have done really well. Thankyou Lin x applaud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing.   NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing. Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWSLETTER and Free Drawing.
Page 1 of 1