Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

okay I am bad...and I am sorry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

okay I am bad...and I am sorry. Empty
PostSubject: okay I am bad...and I am sorry.   okay I am bad...and I am sorry. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:54 pm

I am really bad about socializing and felt just terrible when Lorna and I touched base and she commented that she hadn't seen me around much including here. I read and take in what I see with my doll friends but many times....most of the time I am battling fatigue so I jump on the computer do stuff, read posts, jump off and go rest...thinking what I have to say to what I read and then.....forget by the time I get back on.

I am terrible!! I so admire you ladies, including Lorna, who are so good with your posts and reply's.

I will make a bigger effort to be more outwardly social as I know how very quiet it has been here.

The truth is it is so much fun to chat with everyone on a variety of things including our love for dolls. I love facebook because of the large array of subjects being talked about. It is the reason I 'lumped' the chit chat to one place on this forum, Just so there would be a variety of discussion going on and not all solely focused on dolls!

Anyway...I will make a bigger effort here.

Also...be assured I am working on things to bring here to attract more members and traffic.

Now, let's hear from you all....watcha doin'?
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: okay I am bad...and I am sorry.   okay I am bad...and I am sorry. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks Liz for those wonderful comments. I too am guilty sometimes for not coming in and posting, just reading. I do the same with my own forum. We all do have our own personal lives, but yet at the same time, I love interacting with all of you wonderful ladies I have met. I too am on face book but don't post as much there.

We totally understand and don't feel bad. I am not battling anything other than just being "lazy" ya might say, or just still trying to get back to my routine I had in CA. I am still adjusting to this move here to Florida. I got far more done with the interruptions I had with my grandson who lived with us. Now I have all the free time, all day, to do what ever, and I don't get much done. I know it takes time, so I am just taking one day at a time.

As for what I am working on, well, some of you know that I am sculpting a set of preemie twins that I want to get produced into vinyl, along with my Ryker who is patiently sitting in the crib waiting to also get put into kits.

I am also trying to perfect a new accessory for the mini ooak dolls. I have about 3 or 4 projects going on at the same time, which I do like it that way, as if I get frustrated with one, I can work on the other.

I also received a phone call this morning from a lady who is helping Stephanie Sullivan work on the Conference coming in June in CA...I was asked if I would donate some of my accessories for the raffle they are going to be holding at the conference. I am so excited about this. I will share all of that further down the road.

So, there you have it, that is what I am up to as of today.

Here in Florida today, lots of sunshine, though down in the 50s, a bit chilly. Suppose to get up to about 73 this weekend, so looking forward to getting back to normal Florida weather. That is why we moved here.

Hope everyone has a very productive day with what ever you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: okay I am bad...and I am sorry.   okay I am bad...and I am sorry. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:22 pm

My friend finally got home from Michigan yesterday. I spent the day with her today and had fun. I was blessed too! I spent the day with her and her mom, if I had been home I would have sat around without electricity until 3:30 this afternoon! My neighbors have no idea why the power was out...it was out when I woke up at 9 this morning.

I was sick the first part of the week but it looks like I am coming out of it! At least my eyes did not burn at all today.

Tonight I will finish the little head I started yesterday until slumber finds it's way to me!

Talk to you all soon!
Liz
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay I am bad...and I am sorry.   okay I am bad...and I am sorry. Empty

Back to top Go down

okay I am bad...and I am sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: