Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

I have a crochet question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keli

Keli

Visit status : 0

I have a crochet question Empty
PostSubject: I have a crochet question   I have a crochet question EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

I know a few of you ladies crochet. I love to crochet, but I'm not that good. When I was a little girl my grandmother crocheted me the most geogeous shell stitch sweater for my baby doll. I don't know whatever happened to the sweater, but I believe I have my grandmothers hand-written instructions for the sweater set. It has booties and a bonnet.
I can follow some simple crotchet instructions, but this is beyond my expertise, and I usually make so many mistakes that I just wing-it! This isn't a project I can just make up as I go along. I would be more than willing to share my grandmothers pattern, and even pay someone if they could make the sweater set for me. It is such an adorable sweater, I would love to have another one.
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: Re: I have a crochet question   I have a crochet question EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:07 am

Hi Keli. Try angelswingscrochet, Shirley might do it for you. hugs Lin x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a crochet question   I have a crochet question EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi Keli, not sure how complicated the sweater pattern is but shell stitches aren't really too bad. Have you checked out youtube.com? They have a lot of crochet stitch instructions there. If you can't get help there, I would be willing to help you. Hugs, Sonja
Back to top Go down
Keli

Keli

PostSubject: Re: I have a crochet question   I have a crochet question EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Wow! Shirley's crochet work is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could crochet half that good. I haven't tried youtube, it takes forever for videos to load on my computer, I get too impatient. I need to invest in a new instruction book. I did crochet a barbie dress, like 20 years ago, and it turned out really good. I just haven't tried anything with a pattern lately. The shell stitch isn't that difficult. I have problems increasing and decreasing and counting my stitches. Sonja, if you pm me your email or address I will send you a copy of my grandmothers pattern. In the mean time maybe I'll give it a shot and see how far I can get. kitty2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a crochet question   I have a crochet question EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:34 pm

I PM'ed you earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a crochet question   I have a crochet question Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a crochet question
Page 1 of 1