Well I painted my newest mini tonight. I have been working on learning how to paint hair that looks realistic. I spent a few hours doing the painted hair then thought....what if I used liquid sculpy as the "glue" and put a tiny bit of mohair on top of the painted hair for more realism?? Well...perfectionist that I am that was too messy for me...I had a terrible time managing the loose hair so I pulled it off and went and made my little wig hair assemblies....then I put liquid sculpy on the head and put the hair assemblies in place then use a loop of lace to hold the hair in place thru the baking process......she is baked but is cooling so I have no idea if this worked.....I am expecting it not to have which will mean sanding the top of the head down and redoing the painted hair etc. Worse of it all was that in holding the head while messing with the hair I rubbed the paint off the face (because, of course, I had to start messing with the hair before baking in the paint...so then I had to go back and do the paint and will have to do the next layer on top all over again too...What a mess!