Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Bad dreams are starting already!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keli

Keli

Visit status : 0

Bad dreams are starting already! Empty
PostSubject: Bad dreams are starting already!   Bad dreams are starting already! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Yesterday I got to thinking maybe I would break out my Dakota kit and start on it. It was too late to start last night, so I didn't even get it out. Went to bed and in my dream, when I got the kit out the vinyl was all deformed! Like it had stuck to the mold or something. It had all kinds of bubbles in it, and the vinyl was peeling and flaking. And that was just the right arm. I was gonna send it back, but I couldn't find the rest of the limbs!
I didn't jump up this morning and go run and check on the state of my kit. I know it's fine! I inspected it when I got it, and it is packed safe and sound in a storage container in my craft room. I haven't even started it yet and I'm already having bad dreams! I've had dreams before that I left my baby in the oven! Is it just me or is anyone else out there having these nightmares? Maybe I'll just put my tree up instead, and save the kit for another day.
Back to top Go down
Storkland

Storkland

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams are starting already!   Bad dreams are starting already! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Sorry, but I had to laugh as I have left a baby in the oven too long......and it was not a pretty sight either. Yes, I think you should just put up your Christmas tree and wait until you are not so stressed to begin working on your baby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/storkland/
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams are starting already!   Bad dreams are starting already! EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 am

I have never done that. I agree, just wait a few days, put up your tree, get the Christmas spirit going, put on some Christmas music, add some decorations, and wait till you are not stressed.. I did have to chuckle on this one... Though it has never happened to me...Relax...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad dreams are starting already!   Bad dreams are starting already! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad dreams are starting already!
Page 1 of 1