Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! Empty
PostSubject: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! 52694 everyone, Check it out, just added some new smilies, and deleted some that I thought no one would use. Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! 65481
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Those are cute. I can also make you some and swipe some for you from other places lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks Karen, only thing is that there can only be a certain number of smilies. Same with my forum, have to see how to put them in the different groups..
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:20 pm

Ahh, if you know Michelle from Prams or Chantelle from Reborner's Anonymous, I bet they can tell you. They both have multiple pages and their forums are forumotion. If you don't know them, I can ask for you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks Karen, in fact I am a member there, but haven't been there in sooo long. I will have to go check in and ask questions I guess....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:36 am

Thank you so much Lorna for doing the smilies!! You made me smile!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 am

You're welcome Liz..
Back to top Go down
onetouchofgracenursery

onetouchofgracenursery

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi, Lorna, Liz, and old and new dolly friends,
Love the smilies, Lorna! Thanks Liz for the wonderful new forum!
Hope everyone is doing great! Weather is BEAUTIFUL here in Oklahoma!
Sorry I haven't been around much lately, mom is not doing well, am giving her an 85th birthday party next Saturday, have sent out picture invitations to all her grandchildren, great grandchildren, neices and nephews, and friends. Trying to make this the best it could be, don't think we will be able to share another birthday with her. So grateful for this one, and every day.
hugs and blessings,
sara sondra
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! 52694 Sara, you're Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! 720561 on the smilies. Just trying to help Liz out a bit here and there.

That will be wonderful to have a big party for her. I know it is going to be a great one, you are awesome at planning things like that.

Well, we understand your absence, but do come in now and then to see what is for sale here. We are getting quite a few wonderful talented ladies that are going to sell their creations. I am in for the long haul here to see this site make it, so we can all wave bye-bye to ebay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!   Added Some NEW SMILIES!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Added Some NEW SMILIES!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: