Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

baby hospital bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keli

Keli

Visit status : 0

baby hospital bags Empty
PostSubject: baby hospital bags   baby hospital bags EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Just wondering if anyone might be interested in any baby hospital bags? I have a limited amount, but thought I would offer them here before putting any on ebay. They are hospital bags (patient belongings) they measure 20"x20" with a 2" gusset on the bottom and drawstring closure.
I like to pack my babies in them when I ship. affraid I know! Babies and plastic bags don't go together, but just incase the box gets wet, it's extra protection. They fit perfect in the bottom of the large flat rate box, and you could leave the bag open. Or they are great to put babies clothes, pacifier, and all those little extras in.Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/> Leave me some feedback if you are interested.
Back to top Go down

baby hospital bags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: ITEMS FOR SALE BY MEMBERS :: Doll Related Items-
Jump to: