Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deni

deni

Visit status : 0

SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD Empty
PostSubject: SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD   SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 4:58 am

Another Sweetheart up for adoption, just in time for Christmas and for the special LOW price of $290USD ~ Don't pass up on this little one!!!

This little sweetheart is Anna by Michelle Fagan

Anna is discontinued and hard to find, she is a Silicone/Vinyl and is sooooo soft

Date of Birth: You Choose

Weight is a truly realistic 4lb 5oz

Length is 21 inches

Hair is - V Dark Brown

Eyes are a beautiful Dark Brown

Anna comes with 3/4 length arms and legs, which allows you to dress this little Sweetheart in anything you would like or just leave her in a diaper

Anna's realistic, lifelike skin tone was created through the use of Genesis heat set paints and mediums, her complexion was achieved through multiple thin layers.

If you want to be her new Mommy, email me at littlesweethearts@people.net.au

SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD 027

SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD 025-1

SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD 030-1

Last edited by deni on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: babies   SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 am

Hi Karen, love them both but I daren't buy as I am saving for my embroidery machine , have loads to do on it , I do however wish you luck with your sales. Hugs Lin x stork
Back to top Go down
deni

deni

PostSubject: Re: SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD   SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:12 am

Thanx Lin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD   SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD Empty

Back to top Go down

SweetHeart "Anna" ~ Adopt in time for Christmas SOLD
Page 1 of 1