Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laur812

laur812

Visit status : 0

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD!   Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! DSCN2559-1Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! 907327

Please welcome baby Sofia. Sofia was born from the Sydney sculpt by Pat Moulton. She is an adorable little girl with an open-mouthed expression that makes her look like she could be either crying or laughing. Only her real mommy will know that for sure!

Details: Sofia was painted with numerous super-fine layers of Genesis heat set paints for wonderful depth of skintones. She has many subtle details including delicate veining, tiny capillaries, an opened nose for "breathing", beautiful mottling, nicely shaded baby creases, moist look on and in her mouth, just inside her nose and around her closed eyes. She even has taste buds on her tongue and tiny spit bubbles!

Her hair is premium quality angora mohair microrooted one to two strands at a time in a natural growth pattern. The shade is a medium brown. She has the same shade microrooted eyelashes and her eyebrows are a lighter brown handpainted on one tiny stroke at a time. Her hair and lashes have been sealed on the inside so her hair may be gently dampened and styled.

Sofia has had her first manicure and pedicure. She has a pale rosy blush to her nails with tiny off-white nail tips. All of her nails have been sealed with an air dry acrylic sealer. She has the look of freshly trimmed baby nails.

Sofia has 3/4 length limbs set into a fully jointed doe-suede body that has been weighted so that she feels like a real newborn. She is 21" long and weighs just over 5 lbs. She has been weighted with tiny glass beads in all of her limbs, torso and head, and topped with fluffy polyfill for the cuddly factor. She is an absolute joy to hold!

Sofie will come to you with a white smocked and embroidered dress from Molly P. Originals and little white bloomers. She has a magnet in her head and a magnetic hair bow that goes with her dress. She also comes with a Gerber onesie and a cute Pooh sleeping gown from Disney Baby. Extras include a little purple and pink bracelet, her new comb and brush set, an extra diaper, a little rattle, and a pink flannel blankie. All of my babies come to their new homes with a Laurie's Lullabies Birth Certificate and Care Instruction sheet.

Sofia's adoption fee is $199.00 and travel expense will be $25.00. I accept PayPal and will ship Sofia within one business day of receiving notification from PayPal of cleared payment. I do not offer layaway or international shipping.

Please enjoy these pictures of Sofia. The outfits you see are what she will bring with her, with the exception of the pink tutu. Any other items not listed above are not included in her auction as they are photo props only. Thanks for looking!!

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2410

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2411

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2412

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2510

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2511

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2512

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2513

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! DSCN2563

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2514

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Dscn2515
Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! DSCN2550
Thanks! Laurie

Last edited by laur812 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
Back to top Go down
http://www.laurieslullabies.com
Keli

Keli

Visit status : 0

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD!   Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 am

Awesome spit bubbles! Did you use the bubble maker?
Back to top Go down

Baby Sofia Has Been SOLD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: ARTIST STORES :: NEW REBORN BABIES :: Laurie's Lullabies-
Jump to: