Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Info for reborn bodies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janie/nightngale

Visit status : 0

Info for reborn bodies Empty
PostSubject: Info for reborn bodies   Info for reborn bodies EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm

I have made a doll body for toddlers that do away with the large gap between the legs. I make them in 24" and up. They are $20 for 24"-28" plus $3 shipping in US. 30"-32" is $22 plus $3 to ship.

I make bodies to your specifications. Berenguer bodies with a special padded arm are available, and bodies for armatures.

Regular Bodies prices: 10"-16" 3/4 limbs $10, 1/4 limbs $12, full limbs $12
18"-22" 3/4 limbs $12, 1/4 limbs $14, full limbs $14

Shipping is $3 for one and $5 for 2. Hope to hear from you!

Info for reborn bodies Dsc_0110

Info for reborn bodies Dsc_0111

Info for reborn bodies Dsc_0112

Look at my bodies at this link:https://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/nightngale1/bodies/

Last edited by Janie/nightngale on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Add more info)
Back to top Go down

Info for reborn bodies
Page 1 of 1