Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Wanted to say HELLO

Go down 
+4
ldc
Karen
Lorna
erin1958
8 posters
AuthorMessage
erin1958

erin1958

Visit status : 0

Wanted to say HELLO Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 am

Hi All,
My name is Erin and I'm happy to be here. Doll Fan is the only forum I hang out on so I'm excited to find my way around this one, and get to know all of you. I'm a collector first, but also reborn a little, sculpt a very little (want it to be more) but most of all, I'm a hair rooter of silicone babies. I've been rooting for 2 1/2 to 3 yrs. now. I work for Artists and collectors alike.
I can't wait to meet you and learn what others are up to. Thanks for inviting me Liz. It looks nice so far. Wanted to say HELLO 52694
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:27 am

Wanted to say HELLO 52694 Erin, Wanted to say HELLO 720561 to this great forum. So nice to have you join us.

Last edited by Lorna on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am

Welcome, Erin and nice to meet you. I'm not on doll fan at all so glad you came over here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:30 am

Hi Erin, Wanted to say HELLO 720561 great to have you on board in our forum, it's the best. hugs Ldc Wanted to say HELLO 511115
Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 pm

WELCOME WELCOME!
Everyone here is really sweet, helpful and fun! Glad you joined! Look forward to seeing your stuff :)

You cant seem me but i am rubbing my hands together in a plotting manner lol (because i have babies that need hair LOL)

Back to top Go down
Storkland

Storkland

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:44 am

Welcome, Erin!! I see you posting on doll-fan.....so I feel as if I know you. It is wonderfull to see your pretty smiling face here and I look forward to knowing you better!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/storkland/
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:07 am

Hi Erin! Glad you came on over. Oh how wonderful that you are a reborn rooter. Good to know that we have one here. You are probably a busy lady!
Back to top Go down
Shar

Shar

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Erin.......Welcome, such a lovely warming place here!

Enjoy
Shar XoX
Back to top Go down
http://sharluvsdabubs.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted to say HELLO   Wanted to say HELLO Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted to say HELLO
Page 1 of 1