Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

MY Buggy WIP...............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phala209

Visit status : 0

MY Buggy WIP............... Empty
PostSubject: MY Buggy WIP...............   MY Buggy WIP............... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:57 am

Hi everyone wow it seem like forever since I got to reborn again I really miss it

aot.Been going through alot so happy everything slow down alittle and I back at it

again I think it been 3 month since I painted a baby please give me you honest opinion

thanks everyone.HOpe you like her I am so loving her feature and all the detail.

MY Buggy WIP............... DSC08565

MY Buggy WIP............... DSC08554

MY Buggy WIP............... DSC08564

MY Buggy WIP............... DSC08567

MY Buggy WIP............... DSC08566
Back to top Go down
deni

deni

PostSubject: Re: MY Buggy WIP...............   MY Buggy WIP............... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 am

Wow, she does look a cutie!
Back to top Go down
ellenprince

PostSubject: Re: MY Buggy WIP...............   MY Buggy WIP............... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Looking Beautiful! :)
Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: MY Buggy WIP...............   MY Buggy WIP............... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:23 pm

i really like that face, its so sweet, you are doing great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY Buggy WIP...............   MY Buggy WIP............... Empty

Back to top Go down

MY Buggy WIP...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: