Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

well this week has been awful

Go down 
+3
Lorna
TLCArtdolls
ooakcrochet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

Visit status : 0

well this week has been awful Empty
PostSubject: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 am

My great uncle died the 27th and my cousins grandmother died the 1st. (her mom and my mom are sisters)

Hubby and i have been fighting, just feel like i am not where i need to be in my life. You guys ever get a week like that, where you feel like you are getting nothing accomplished, and you are wasting time?

(no i am not depressed lol, just having a week that a twix wont fix LOL)
Back to top Go down
TLCArtdolls

TLCArtdolls

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:57 am

I had two weeks like that last month. In my life, it seems that if one thing goes wrong, everything else starts to fall apart. (When it rains, it pours...) I will pray for you!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 am

Yup, I have had weeks like that too. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..
Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am

Thanks so much, i will send them back your way as well. well this week has been awful 511115
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Oh yes, I have had weeks and even months like that! They say things come in sets of three...geezzz do they ever BUT how's come mine often come in more than stes of 3?? Thankfully things are quiet here now! I spent last week running around putting out fires and none of the fires had anything to do with me directly. I started to think I should just carry a fire hose on my back!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
angelicbundles

angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Oh my, I think I have had a year like that! The past year has been a doozy...well the last two years! Hope things get better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicbundles.com
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:00 pm

lol yeah i used to get dragged into other peoples drama and they would b*tch at me for being in their business and i am like YOU called me to come to your house, WHAT the heck people?

I hope everyone else's gets better too, maybe if we put out good karma thoughts to each other it will make things improve, all those positive thoughts have to help some right?
Back to top Go down
kiah

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:26 am

YES, ME TOO. I HAVE BEEN HAVING BAD LUCK AND HARDSHIPES FOR A BIT NOW. I FEEL HOPELESS ACTUALLY. FEARFUL AS WELL. I WILL KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS. TREAT YOURSELF KIND WHILE YOU GRIEVE. HUGS, KELLY
Back to top Go down
http://www.dollsandkidsboutique.webs.com/
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 am

Yep, I have the last 3 1/2 yrs like that, I lost my son then and am finding it extremely hard to cope , I have other married sons, I think if it wasn't for the grandchildren , my other 2 boys and my hubby, I would want to bough out as well, it is so hard, people tell you that things will get better in time, but I think things get that much harder, So yep I know exactly how you are feeling.
I just love the forum as it gives me some connection with other ladies.

hugs ldc x
Back to top Go down
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am

Time is supposed to make it better, and i know i should be grateful for the blessings i have. I just keep wondering how much i can take heaped on me. Then i go to i know the Lord wont give me more than i can handle BUT i think sometimes he has more faith in me than i have in myself :)
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

it is so easy to let ourselves get into this kind of situation, I am at the stage where I just stick my chin up and tell myself you can do this and try to put things behind me, usually throwing myself into working about the house or into my many projects, works most of the time for me, we all know how you feel as most of us probably get like that at some time or another, just remember we are all here for you. hugs ldc x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well this week has been awful   well this week has been awful Empty

Back to top Go down

well this week has been awful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: