Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Intro!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laur812

laur812

Visit status : 0

Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Intro!   Intro! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello and thank you for stopping by my online shop! My name is Laurie Britt and I make reborned baby dolls - amazingly lifelike babies! I am fairly new to reborning, having started about ten months ago. I love every part of the process and strive for perfection in all of my babies and am always learning through online classes, tutorials and DVDs to make the best baby I can for you. I have sold about 15 babies so far that have gone to Japan, Canada and all over the USA and have gotten nothing but great feedback from all of my new Mommies. I hope you will consider adopting one of my little Lullabies!

I accept PayPal only for my adoption fees. Travel expense for all of my babies is $25.00. All of my babies travel to their new Mommies via Priority Mail and I always strive to have my babies on their way to the new homes within one business day of receiving cleared payment from PayPal. My babies are also shipped with Delivery Confirmation and insurance. I do not offer international shipping or layaway. All transactions are final. I'm sure you will fall in love with your new baby and will not want to return him or her!

I want my new Mommies to be thrilled with their new babies and love to send lots of extras with all of them. All of my babies come with at least 3, and usually 4 adorable outfits, always chosen especially for them. Most of the clothes I use for my babies are new, but some are gently used. My babies will always arrive with a fresh diaper, a blankie, and their favorite toy along with their Laurie's Lullabies Birth Certificate and Care Instruction sheet.

I hope you will consider being one of my happy Moms!

Laurie Britt
www.laurieslullabies.com

Last edited by laur812 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it look better!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.laurieslullabies.com

Intro!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: ARTIST STORES :: NEW REBORN BABIES :: Laurie's Lullabies-
Jump to: