Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Any other insomniacs out there?

Go down 
+5
Audrey
Cheryl
Karen
Lorna
ooakcrochet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

Visit status : 0

Any other insomniacs out there? Empty
PostSubject: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 am

It is now almost 6 am my time and i have been WIDE awake since 3:30 am. I went to bed at 10:30 and took TWO nyquils because i have a cold. I do not like NOT sleeping, i do not like green eggs and ham either, ok well never had them, BUT i do know i do not like NOT sleeping lol.

SEE SEE what happens to me? I get weird, ok weirder than normal.

Anyone else have problems sleeping and what do you do to help it???
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 am

Nope, I do not have a problem sleeping. I can fall asleep sitting up, my hubby always says, "my wife can sleep in any position"..lol I usually always get tired around midnight, have not yet had a problem with not sleeping..
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:37 am

The only time I have trouble with staying asleep or getting to sleep is if I drink caffeine after 1 pm or if I have a lot of worries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 am

Any other insomniacs out there? 52694 That would be me too, I fall asleep OK but can't stay asleep. Many times I sneak downstairs and go on my computer to see what is going on there. Biggest problem is I'll get so involved that 2 hrs. go by and lost lots of time. I will go back to bed and on occasion can go back to sleep but most times NO. My hubby hates when he awakes and I'm not there but ......what can ya do. Seems I've had this problem since menopause. I did find that benadryl puts me out most time but Nyquil does the opposite - makes me antsy. Any other insomniacs out there? 101351
Back to top Go down
Cheryl

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 am

My husband snores loud no matter what i do he continues,so yes i cannot sleep either my sleep pattern is off.I get up and come out to the livingroom and either get back on the computer or turn on the tv and crochet for an hour.I drink a glass of milk which makes me sleepy and go back to bed.I usually fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Audrey

Audrey

Visit status : 3

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 pm

When I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I will take a Advil PM. Does the trick for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:55 pm

I had insomnia before but menopasue has worsened the insomnia so YAY, I'm up all night!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:55 pm

LOL i see i am not alone, you know whats funny about any of the PM stuff the tylenol advil all that stuff with PM, if i dont fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking it my legs get twitchy and i cant sleep. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired right now had a LONG LONG LONG weekend. How was everyones halloween?

Last edited by ooakcrochet on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

I got 5 hrs sleep last night. I made myself stay up today, I went with the three kids I mentor and their grandma for trick or treat. Grandma lasted about 45 minutes so She went home and I finished with the kids. I am back hom, very tired....I am gonna watch "The walking Dead" (zombie movie) then go to sleep....maybe I will get back on a normal schedule? Oh! I hope so!!

I hope everyone had a good evening!

Liz
Back to top Go down
~Audrey~

~Audrey~

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:54 pm

I used to be that way, going to bed at 3:30/4:00 AM and getting up around 10:00 AM...but with a lot of effort and sleep deprivation I finally got myself sorted out. Now I'm usually in bed by 1:00 AM and awake around 8:00/9:00 AM.

I hate to have a screwed up sleep schedule, it messes up my whole day!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 pm

My body has sorta reset itself...at least the hours are better than they were! I hate it when I am awake all night and into the morning then sleep in the afternoon into the eaarly evening....That's the worst schedule!!
Back to top Go down
Frilly Frillz

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 am

That's me ass backwards. I go to bed maybe 4:00 am and sleep till 11:00 am. Usually sometimes I go to bed at 6:00 am. Do my best work in the early am................LOL

Marci
Frilly Frillz
California
Back to top Go down
http://www.frillyfrillz.webs.com
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Frilly me too lol my energy kicks in at about 11 pm BUT i will get sleepy at 8 or 9 and if i go to sleep i will sleep till about 3:30 am

I HAVE FOUND something thought that seems to work some for me, i remember sleeping well when i was younger, and then i remembered how i USED to go to sleep, and i slept with the radio on low.

So the past few nights i have been using my mp3 player with the earphone next to my ear on the pillow and it seems to relax me and keep my mind from revving up with the list of things i need to do. IF that makes sense?

I listen to colby callait or peter gallagher 7 days in memphis and they are relaxing songs. Seems to help. I usually fall asleep easy with the TV on low too, and i really think its because i am listening just enough to the noise that it keeps me from "thinking" so i can go to sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frilly Frillz

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 pm

I sometimes set the tv to go off in 10 or 20 minuetes and that finally knocks me out, but that is 5:00 am in the morning........LOL
My day is now just starting..........

Marci
Frilly Frillz
Back to top Go down
http://www.frillyfrillz.webs.com
angelicbundles

angelicbundles

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 pm

ooakcrochet wrote:
LOL i see i am not alone, you know whats funny about any of the PM stuff the tylenol advil all that stuff with PM, if i dont fall asleep within 30 minutes of taking it my legs get twitchy and i cant sleep. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired right now had a LONG LONG LONG weekend. How was everyones halloween?

Oh that happens to me too, and it seems whenever I take something by the time it hits, I'm not ready to go to bed yet! Then the itchy twitchies and I'm miserable! I have a problem going to sleep too, if I could sleep from around 4 am til...I would probably ok. I hate it and if I do take something then I feel groggy all day! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelicbundles.com
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:58 pm

I just hate being tired all the time and having to take "uppers" and "downers" LMBO!

I have to take something to sleep and then i need coffee or something to keep me awake. I go to the Doc and they treat me like a drug seeker, and i tell them SERIOUSLY i worked in the medical field if i were a drug seeker i would know what NOT to do to make you think i was one Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other insomniacs out there?   Any other insomniacs out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any other insomniacs out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: