Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Michael The Little Slugger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil Dumplins Nursery

Visit status : 0

Michael The Little Slugger Empty
PostSubject: Michael The Little Slugger   Michael The Little Slugger EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 am

I have decided to sell Micheal to make room for another baby. He has been on display in my baby crib in his original outfit in a smoke free home ever since I got him. Today I removed his shoes to show his feet while taking pics since they have not been off since I got him. I discovered the left foot has some blue staining from the blue on his socks. I know that zit cream will remove the stain but before I try that I currently have him sitting with a little dishwasher detergent gel on his foot to see if that removes it first. If it doesn't I will move on to the zit cream. There are no other discolorations on his vinyl that I can find other that the blue foot.

Michael comes with all his original clothing and paperwork. No original box. His hair is glued down and in very good condition. Asking $90 shipped Priority Mail.

Michael The Little Slugger Slugger1

Michael The Little Slugger Slugger2

Michael The Little Slugger Slugger3
Back to top Go down

Michael The Little Slugger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: ITEMS FOR SALE BY MEMBERS :: Manufactured Dolls-
Jump to: