Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.
HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

Payments, shipping and other necessities :)

Go down 

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Payments, shipping and other necessities :)   Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 pm

If i can, your item will be shipped (depending on size of outfit) in a zip lock bag in an envelope. Sometimes i can mail them in first class envelopes sometimes it takes a larger padded envelope and if its a blanket it will have to go in a box. I will always ship first class or priority if i can. That way you receive your item as quickly as possible. Shipping will be anywhere from 85 cents to 12.00 it depends on how large the item is.

PAYMENTS:I do take paypal, as well as money orders and personal checks. i hate paypal but it is a necessary evil. That is one of the reasons i quit selling on ebay, between the ebay fees and paypal fees (because now even a non business account gets charged fees) it just wasnt worth it. I prefer personal check or money order, but whatever payment you are comfortable with is what i will do.

I have over 140 feedbacks on ebay with 100%. I have bough mini ooak babies from a few of the ladies on ebay and a couple of sellers that are on here.

PHILOSOPHY:I will be honest and straight forward with you and communication is key. If you are not happy with something please let me know. I will always send pictures of your item BEFORE it is shipped to you. The best thing i get from making anything is seeing it used and other people enjoying it. If i cant make something, i will tell you, i cant make it. I will never refuse a respectful offer, and it never hurts to ask.
Back to top Go down
Payments, shipping and other necessities :)
Page 1 of 1