Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Hi! thanks for taking a peek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

Visit status : 0

Hi! thanks for taking a peek Empty
PostSubject: Hi! thanks for taking a peek   Hi! thanks for taking a peek EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks for taking a peek, even if you are just "window" shopping. A little about me, i have been crocheting for almost 7 years, self taught. I love the creative aspect of it, i love making new things, and going off the hook, so to speak. The pattern may start out one way, but i usually, ok almost ALWAYS tweak them and make them one of a kind, hence my name.

I will sometimes just start something and its meant to be a sweater and when i am done, WELL it ends up being a dress LOL. I can make similar outfits, but as far as i can tell, NONE of my outfits have been exactly alike. I Counted up the other day and i have made over 800 things. :o i was kind of shocked.

I love to talk, if you cant already tell. I have an ebay account with this same name, and my face book is the same name. I try to stay consistent. My email is even this name at yahoo.com.

I will try to do exactly what you ask, even if you change your mind a thousand times before i start lol. So please look at my items here and on facebook, and if you see something you might like just ask.

Thanks again for stopping in to take a peak Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hi! thanks for taking a peek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: ARTIST STORES :: BABY OUTFITS :: Ooak Crochet-
Jump to: