Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

Nice toddler clothes and shoes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil Dumplins Nursery

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Nice toddler clothes and shoes   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:03 am

This new dress was worn this summer by Kiera. Since I sold her to downsize to smaller dolls I don't need the dress now. It is long enough that it would fit the larger dolls too. Size 24 mos.

$10 plus shipping

This is a nearly new dress I bought to use on Christin. It is very well made and in like new condition. It is a little long on her but fits okay. Would work even better on Kiera or even taller dolls. It is a size 4T

$9 plus shipping

I bought theses shoes new to put on the heart and soul doll I was working on but they were too big so they have never been used. They are size 6 and I "think" they would fit a Kiera or larger doll. The sole measures 6" long and 2 10/16" at the widest part. They are fake brown suede with pink terry cloth inside and a rubber sole. They are just darling but too large for Isabella or Sandra to wear so I thought someone else might could use them on their doll or child.

$5 plus shipping

Back to top Go down
Storkland

PostSubject: Re: Nice toddler clothes and shoes   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 pm

.....cute dresses!!!.......wish I had a doll that size!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/storkland/
Lil Dumplins Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Nice toddler clothes and shoes   Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks!

The shoes are sold but the dresses are still available. They would be perfect for children/grandchildren too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice toddler clothes and shoes   

Back to top Go down

Nice toddler clothes and shoes
Page 1 of 1