Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

Romies new kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ldc

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Romies new kit   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:03 am

Hi ladies, I don't know if this the right place to put this , but do you know that Romie strydom has a new kit coming out it is Poppy the open eyed version. Her name will be Porsha I have my order in already. lol hugs Lin x

Last edited by ldc on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 am

Thanks for sharing that with us Lin.. I wish I could buy so many kits, they are all on my wish list, but beings I am not a reborner, they would just sit here... So I just look at them and drool.
Back to top Go down
onetouchofgracenursery

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi, Lin! Thanks for the info! LOVE her kits! :happy0065.gif:
hugs and blessings,
sara sondra
Back to top Go down
ldc

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:15 am

Hi Liz, With having so many orders ,I am unable to get back to my reborning at the minute, I have Ohpelia ( reva Schick ) with her head started, so I hope to get her finished soon ,I fit her in amongst the knitting.lol I have a few of Romies kits to get done but that is my project for 2011, I hope. Hugs Lin x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:29 am

Hi there Lin, that's fine, as long as I am kept in the loop I have no problems with sellers having some time between sales. If you are able to pull off putting a baby on for our Grand Opening, try to do so as I am really hoping we will get a lot of traffic for that day!!

I don't think I have seen the Poppy kit...but then my nose has been in the clay or in computer/website text books....
Back to top Go down
http://doll-mart.forumotion.com
ldc

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 am

I am trying to fifnish rooting Ophelia inbetween my knitting but I don't think she will be ready, she looks more like a boy so maybe. I will try a bit harder to get her/him done. hugs lin x

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Hello :)
I have been looking around to see if i can find a picture of the Porsha kit ..but cant find one anywhere ....its driving me nutty lol .. i wanna see .. if someone could be so kind as to post a pic up ..i would be ever so great full :)..Hugs .

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romies new kit   

Back to top Go down

Romies new kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: