Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Blessed Beginnings Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
handy Denise

handy Denise

Visit status : 0

Blessed Beginnings Girl  Empty
PostSubject: Blessed Beginnings Girl    Blessed Beginnings Girl  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 am

Mint ,like new conditon with original box and certificates
Sculpting artist is Adrie Stoete about 22 inches
Smoke free home
Blessed Beginnings Girl  DSC00730

Blessed Beginnings Girl  DSC00731

taken as a trade for reborn and just do not have time to reborn him so will sell for $65.00 US plus shipping averages $25.00 in canada and the US. For exact cost contact me with your city and state or province with postal code and I can tell you the exact cost.
Will ship internationally and will combine shipping if you do not want their orginal boxes if purchasing more than 1.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/

Blessed Beginnings Girl
Page 1 of 1