Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Hi I am new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michelle Drabsch

Michelle Drabsch

Visit status : 0

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi, my name is Michelle I am in Queensland Australia, I have been reborning for about 3 and1/2 years and just love it I list my dolls on Ebay mostly and also do Memorial Babys and custom orders I look forward to showing you some of my work and seeing all of yours..

I am a Mum of 7 children,I have 6 children living, one lives in heaven :) My Eldest son is 23 yrs old and getting married in 6 weeks which is very exciting!! and my youngest son is 6 yrs..,I have 5 boys ,2 girls... so they keep me on my toes.. well only 4 live at home now so that makes life easyer!! anyway hope to talk and me you all soon Hugs Michelle
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi Michelle,
So happy to meet you! Sounds like you are very blessed! I look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your reborn babies!
Hugs,
Jodi Hi I am new here 720561
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi I am new here 52694 Michelle, I'm Lorna, the artist of Marty's Baby Creations, a sculptor for 7 years now. I live in Florida, USA.

Can't wait to see your creations. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here. I look forward to getting to know better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I am new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am new here   Hi I am new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!-
Jump to: