Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Domain name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Domain name Empty
PostSubject: Domain name   Domain name EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 pm

I am currently working on getting a domain name attached to our site. It takes a little bit of effort because this is a forum instead of a website but it is in the works!

Liz

BTW...SELLERS, how about posting the site on your area of Craigs list. You would select collectables then enter dolls in the search box and then ask to post. It asks for you to register which is really easy and it is an awesome way to Advertise our site for free!! I did it here in phoenix! I can't post anywhere else, not another state either, at least not about the same thing or they will remove all my posts. You all can also only post the site one time on craigs list but if everyone posts on craigslist in their area it WILL draw traffic!! (I wrote up what you can put in your ad below so you can just copy and paste.

Have a super weekend!
Liz

Super new doll site on the internet! Our site has all kinds of doll items from differant Artists including One of a kind sculpts (babies,fantasy, animals), doll/baby clothes of all sizes, doll accessories, cloth dolls, reborn dolls (dolls painted, rooted/painted hair, and even specially weighted to look like and feel like a real baby). We also have a place to chat with other doll lovers, we have tutorials and resources too! Please come and check our site out! It is free to join our website! If you have any questions don't hesitate to send a email to the site Admin!

Visit us:
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com

Domain name
Page 1 of 1