Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Should we keep the stores on here or not?

Go down 

Should we keep the stores or not?
YES
Should we keep the stores on here or not? Vote_lcap33%Should we keep the stores on here or not? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
NO
Should we keep the stores on here or not? Vote_lcap67%Should we keep the stores on here or not? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Karrie Lapointe
Admin
Karrie Lapointe

Visit status : 0

Should we keep the stores on here or not? Empty
PostSubject: Should we keep the stores on here or not?   Should we keep the stores on here or not? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:35 am

Hello to all my DM friends :)

Jodi, myself (Karrie Lapointe) and Lorna.P would like to add this poll this is so we can get a idea if we should keep the stores on here.. all you have to do is answer YES OR NO ..and your reason if u like :) ..we want to make this forum fun and inviting and we also value everyones opinion that is why we ask :) ..thank you for your time and vote is much appreciated Wink

Karrie Lapointe

ADMIN
Back to top Go down

Should we keep the stores on here or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: