Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Attention! If you please and thank you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Attention! If you please and thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Attention! If you please and thank you!   Attention! If you please and thank you! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:26 am

Please check out the "sticky" thread on site overhaul and future, we really need to connect and work together for the future of the site. I would love to see life here but it takes everyone to do this!!

You will see what has been done with the site in the above mentioned thread.

I really need to hear from everyone...your input, thoughts, ideas, and wants.

A special thank you to those members who have come here often and who have posted. I apologize for not posting more myself.

Thanks everyone!
Liz
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
ldc

ldc

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Attention! If you please and thank you!   Attention! If you please and thank you! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 pm

what we need is some action Liz, we need some competitions, bingo , name games etc. to bring our members back into the loop, it is not your fault, we jsu have to make it a bit more interesting, do you agree ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention! If you please and thank you!   Attention! If you please and thank you! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I do...I can use some help to do this...Lets do some brain storming...A good game of Bingo would be cool...I have no idea how to do it (even though I played once on another doll forum). I have a couple of things around here that would be fun prizes.
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention! If you please and thank you!   Attention! If you please and thank you! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Okay, I have 2 dolly games going on in my forum right now.

I also have an Easter Contest going on too.

I will be more than happy to start up a few dolly games, and also a contest Liz if you would like, though, as I have 7 prizes going on in my forum, I would need help in the prize section. IF some how you can get the prizes put together, then I have the perfect Contest. I will pm you Liz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention! If you please and thank you!   Attention! If you please and thank you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention! If you please and thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Keeping In Touch :: All kinds of Chit Chat-
Jump to: