Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Letter from UHippo!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Letter from UHippo!! Empty
PostSubject: Letter from UHippo!!   Letter from UHippo!! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi guys. Just wanted to jot a few lines to let you know that uHippo has tripled in size within the past 2 months. A big part of it is because of our new Doll sellers and buyers! Word went out that our site is reasonable as well as our easy listing, fair feedback and many optional payment processors. A big welcome to all the doll makers, sellers and buyers out there.

Also, we have made it easier to credit your account so you do not have to keep paying invoices. This makes it where you do not have to remember on the 1st to clear your balance. Simply just goto your account now, (if you owe $0) where you normally would clear your account balance. You now can "Credit Your Account". Simply put in the amount you want there and it will proceed to Paypal, make payment and your account will be credited with the funds.

New Craft category. For those that do crafty things such as draw, knit etc. We will have a special category for you. Keep an eye out for this category and sub categories.

Do you list at uHippo.com? You should! Why? Because it is free and the BIGGEST reason is because we are please and very happy to announce our Google Shopping program which should be live within a week. This means more sales, more traffic and more MONEY for you! Basically items will be placed in Google Shopping automatically. You will not have to do anything. So get your items up! Put them up for 30 days and auto relist them if you would like.

Sales down or haven't sold anything yet at uHippo? Don't get upset because we are new. We won't be "Fee'bay" overnight. They started just as we are now. The best way to get more traffic is to list things. Nobody wants to see a site with 2 listings. The more the better. List here and on other sites. Our site just started literally months ago, so give it time. I do see some of you are bringing customers over from other sites and saving them money here. Our fees are around 11%-15% cheaper then most other places. Plus, our Digital Download for template makers and eBooks make it hands free delivery for you guys. Ask more about this feature if you are interested. It's Free to use.
Be sure when you refer friends, customers and family that you use your Affiliate link so you earn funds in your account. More on this on our front page.

Thanks again and we are watching some history in the making! I am confident and you should be too!
THINK BIG!

Shawn
Founder, uHippo.com

Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

Letter from UHippo!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter from UHippo!!   Letter from UHippo!! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 am

Thanks Liz, I also got the letter. And just think we have created a monster.. membership has tripled in the past month!!! hmmmm, guess are hard work is paying off..woohoo, GO Uhippo!!!
Back to top Go down

Letter from UHippo!!
Page 1 of 1