Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Forum foundation and rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Forum foundation and rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum foundation and rules   Forum foundation and rules EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:47 pm

The foundation and intention of this forum is to create and maintain a positive, fair, and safe environment for everyone.

THE RULES:
1. You do not need to be a seller or buyer to join

2. Everyone must conduct themselves with integrity (ie honestly, and forthright).

3. Sellers are responsible for their sales 100%, all transactions are between the seller and the buyer.

4. If your store sits empty for longer than 6 wks and I don't hear anything from you then I will shut the store down.

Below describes in more detail about the rules. and the foundation the forum is built on.

This forum Community is to be a friendly, supportive, and encouraging website. Members will conduct themselves with integrity, and be respectful towards one another.

Disagreements or misunderstandings are to be worked out in a respectful manner between members whether it is regarding a trasnsaction or between members! (There is to be no Bashing of one another, no cussing, no name calling...etc.)

Any behavior or actions that are not according to forum conduct could result in the removal from the site entirely.
*The administration of this forum will review any issues that come up with any member or member(s) and make every effort to resolve the problem with the member or member(s).

Forum foundation:
This Forum is a Developing Community Bringing doll lovers as well as buyers and sellers all together in one place.

This Forum is a free environment for everyone, not just sellers or buyers, to chat, share resources, enjoy the sites amenities and sell/buy items.

It is not an auction site, it is a buy it now/best offer sales site.

Sellers are responsible for their own sales as well as payment plans and the forms of payment they are willing to accept. The sellers will all be independant artists selling their own work (no companies).

Anyone wishing to have a link to their personal website placed on the website Link page can do so for FREE, we ask that you post a link of our site onto your site in return.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com

Forum foundation and rules
Page 1 of 1