Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ Empty
PostSubject: Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ   Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:29 am

Wow, I did not expect to be so nervous!!

They were discussing health insurance and about AZ's lovely Governor (Jan Brewer) who is now preparing to remove an additional 280,000 people off the state health insurance. She made drastic changes to it before Christmas and so far 3 people have died who are on the state insurance but were denied care. Several local hospitals owned by a particular company (Banner health) sent out notices this week informing Arizonan's that they will not treat anyone on the state insurance plan so those person's are not to come to their hospitals for care for any reason.

Our Governor says she is doing this because AZ is in financial trouble... Of course all AZ gov't officals got a big raise in Nov. AND in the lawsuit between AZ State and Federal Government our governor denied the use of an existing AZ offical's Lawyer services because he was a democrat and instead hired a private lawyer service on taxpayers penny at $400 hr. Did I mention too that our Governor is a millionaire but she has her mentally ill son on State provided institutional care?

So I got to talk about this on the radio...nervous as heck, and then worried for several hours afterward that I didn't do well. LOL

Liz
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Karen
Admin
Karen

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ   Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 am

I wouldn't be able to talk on the radio really. I mean, I did when I won contests but I didn't really have to SAY anything LOL

Why doesn't AZ impeach her if she's so bad? Oh well, don't answer that, please. I am SO not into politics ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ   Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Dang, wish I could be there to have heard your speech, I know it was a good one. Though Liz, nope, we won't talk politics here...LOL... Yeah, they should impeach here, I agree with Karen on that one...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ   Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Nope no politics BUT it was an experience to talk on the radio!!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
marcy

Visit status : 3

PostSubject: Re: Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ   Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 am

Well, you can't help it, politics or not. I HATE politics, but it affects everyone. Even if you have insurance, seems like the ONLY thing it does is allow you in the door for treatment, whereas without it OR government paid health care, you are not on the invitee list. Oh, they don't TELL you that; they just tell you you're not that sick. But my state employee insurance has gotten to be like a coupon. Whereas I USED to have a copay for scripts, sometimes, what insurance pays is less than MY part! And our taxes have to pay for all the people who "meet eligibility criteria" including your governor's son! You see, we have medicaid programs for minors that do NOT even consider the parent's income OR resources....I mean do not even ASK about those.scratch Yeah, medicaid pays for MOST people in nursing facilities, BUT.....the patient (if they are not married) has to pay the majority of their income and medicaid picks up the rest. I wouldn't be a politician if it was the last job on earth, but I'm the "accidental activist" in many causes that are unjust. I doubt we'll EVER run out of inequities to try and "right".
Let's talk about REBORNS! glad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ   Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ Empty

Back to top Go down

Talked on the radio Wednesday in AZ
Page 1 of 1