Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

WELCOME TO MARTY'S BABY ACCESSORIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: WELCOME TO MARTY'S BABY ACCESSORIES   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:43 pm

I make accessories for you mini ooak dolls. Bassinets, Car Seats, Infant Seats, Playpens.

Here are a few of my past accessories:

COMBO SETS:

CAR SEATS:

Close up of an INFANT SEAT:

These INFANT SEATS are for Small 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inch babies.

You can see all of my accessories on my website.
http://www.martysbabycreations.com/mini_baby_items_for_sale.html

I make these accessories for dolls from 2 1/2 inches up to 12 inches. The INFANT SEATS are the only item that I make also for Life Size babies.

I do take PRIVATE Orders also..

Thanks for taking the time to come in.

Last edited by Lorna on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pictures)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MARTY'S BABY ACCESSORIES   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to see you here. My name is Sonja and I recently reborn your Katelyn and put her on ebay this morning! She is such a cutey, thank-you for sculptinng here. Hugs, Sonja

www.kinderbugnursery.com

Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MARTY'S BABY ACCESSORIES   Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you so much Sonja for you wonderful comments on my Katelyn. I must go to ebay and check her out... I am still amazed at how everyone has brought her to life.

Yes, I am here. I will be here for a real long time. I will be putting up some of my accessories as well as my mini sculpts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO MARTY'S BABY ACCESSORIES   

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO MARTY'S BABY ACCESSORIES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: ARTIST STORES :: DOLL ACCESSORIES :: Lorna Ours-
Jump to: