Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Winner of preemie pink outfit was....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... Empty
PostSubject: Winner of preemie pink outfit was....   Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:08 am

Karen. Congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
ldc

ldc

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Winner of preemie pink outfit was....   Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:51 am

Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... 140144 congratulations Karen a well deserved winner. hugs Lin x
Back to top Go down
10 Little Fingers

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Winner of preemie pink outfit was....   Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank you so much. I received my little outfit today. It is just the cutest. Thank you. Karen
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Winner of preemie pink outfit was....   Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 am

Congratulations Karen..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winner of preemie pink outfit was....   Winner of preemie pink outfit was.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Winner of preemie pink outfit was....
Page 1 of 1