Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Wanted Custom Work!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janie/nightngale

Visit status : 0

Wanted Custom Work! Empty
PostSubject: Wanted Custom Work!   Wanted Custom Work! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:12 pm

I have done all my orders and need some work. If anybody needs anything sewn for their reborns clothing or bodies in sizes 8" and up. Please pm me.

You can see my reborn clothing I have done in the past at this link: https://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/nightngale1/reborn%20clothing/

You can see my fairy clothing I have done in the past at this link: https://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/nightngale1/fairy%20clothes/

You can check out my feedback at this link: http://www.doll-fan.com/feedback.php?mode=myfeedback

Here are some basic prices:

long gown sets for 18"-22" app. $60-$75 includes dress and bloomers at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
dress sets for 18"-22" app. $35-$45 includes dress and bloomers at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
diaper sets for 18"-22" app. $25- $35 includes shirt and diaper at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
Asian, African, Indian sets for 18"-22" app. $35-$45
Bubbles for 18"-22" app. $20-$35 includes just bubble at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
Sleeper gown sets for 18"-22" app. $25-$35 includes sleeper at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband

long gown sets for 12"-16" app. $50-$65 includes dress and bloomers at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
dress sets for 12"-16" app. $25-$35 includes dress and bloomers at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
diaper sets for 12"-16" app. $15- $25 includes shirt and diaper at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
Asian, African, Indian sets for 12"-16" app. $25-$35
Bubbles sets for 12"-16" app. $15-$30 includes just bubble at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband
Sleeper gown sets for 18"-16" app. $20-$25 includes sleeper at cheaper price, higher price is with shoes and hat or headband

All prices are just approximate and depends on fabric and embellishments used.

Bodies are 10"-16" 3/4 limbs $10, 1/4 limbs $12, full limbs, jointed $12
18"-22" 3/4 limbs $12, 1/4 limbs $14, full limbs, jointed $14
23"-26 3/4 limbs $16, 1/4 limbs $18, full limbs, jointed $18

Special no gap between legs toddler body
24"-28" $20
Back to top Go down

Wanted Custom Work!
Page 1 of 1