Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Anyone on facebook... a new group.

Go down 
+2
Keli
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

Anyone on facebook... a new group. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Hi there,

I am on facebook and belong to a group there that has doll artists who sell their dolls. It is entirely about known scammers in the doll world to help protect one another from these people.

I have gotten permission to invite my members here who would like to join, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Keli

Keli

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Hey Liz, I'm on facebook, and I sure would like to keep up with who to look out for and avoid or block on ebay. I haven't listed anything on ebay lately, but I have noticed that it is picking up a little. I would like to join the doll group on facebook! cool/okay
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Keli I pm'd you! It's a great group!

Liz
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:41 am

It sure is. I've been there since day 1 LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Liz, I would like to join this group also....
Back to top Go down
Jan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:58 am

I love the group and you know between all of us we should be able to come up with a way to scam the scammers Anyone on facebook... a new group. 285117 Revenage would be wonderful, beat them at their own game !!!!
Back to top Go down
lbjnflower

lbjnflower

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:31 am

I would love to join the group
belinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on facebook... a new group.   Anyone on facebook... a new group. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone on facebook... a new group.
Page 1 of 1