Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

ugh...selling nightmare....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

ugh...selling nightmare.... Empty
PostSubject: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:25 pm

A lady off ebay loved my doll from last week and wanted her but she didn't get on in time to bid. I offered to make another with her in mind but things got all messed up as to where the sale would be...off ebay or private. Because I got her message thru my email I got confused and made an offer of price for a baby. I then realized she was off ebay and thus checked ebay policy and told her what this policy was.

After multiple messages where I was sending messages to her that she would not respond to but then she would send me messages about how excited she was for this doll, I threw my hands in the air...to stressful! I called and spoke to ebay and they told me exactly what to send her in an email which I did...

I have since gotten more emails telling me she never got any of my emails about the doll or the link to the dolls pictures OR the link of the doll on ebay. I did not put the doll on ebay yet and had already told her this.

So...major breakdown in communications...what a mess!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Karen
Admin
Karen

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Ugh I hate it when people refuse to read! Don't they teach reading in school anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:48 pm

seriously!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 pm

This gal wrote me and told me she never got many of my emails. I sent it to the email address she gave me as well as thru ebay. I threw my hands up and gave up on the mess. I don't know what was happening with it but I was getting dizzy.
Back to top Go down
threads

PostSubject: Re: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:29 am

I have a feeling that the three items not taught in school
now a days are

Reading, Writing and Arithmatic, no one can add or
subtract with a calculater, how sad is that.
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

PostSubject: Re: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 am

Ebay would have sent them to her messages box anyway so she must telling fibs. They usually mail you with the message and it is also put into the ebay of the person concerned. so she is telling you a load of bull. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugh...selling nightmare....   ugh...selling nightmare.... Empty

Back to top Go down

ugh...selling nightmare....
Page 1 of 1