Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

SOLD! Ashton Drake REBORN Angels Danced Emily!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HillaryB

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: SOLD! Ashton Drake REBORN Angels Danced Emily!!    Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:18 pm

NOW SOLD!!

Available for adoption: $250.00 OBO

Baby girl Emily

Birthdate: November 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Measuring 22" long and weighing 3lb 12oz

*Ashton Drake "Angels Danced Emily" doll
*1/4 Vinyl Arms and Legs
*Silicone/vinyl, soo soft and realistic
*Kemper Cassidy Light Brown Mohair Wig
*Custom Made Jointed Flesh-colored Doesuede Body
*Realistically Weighted
*Baby Manicure & Pedicure

Emily was reborned from an Ashton Drake Angels Danced Emily doll from the sculptor Linda Webb. She is painted with Genesis Heat Set Paints, which are permanent. She has a new flesh colored doe suede custom made jointed body with 1/4 arms and legs. She is very cuddly. She is weighted with polyfil and polypellets. She also has a high-quality Kemper light brown mohair wig, that can be slightly dampened and gently styled. Her nose has been shaded to give it depth and add to his realism. Emily also has beuatiful dark blue eyes and hand applied eyelashes. Her nails and toes have been subtly tipped and glossed. Her head has been weighted just enough to make it a wobbly, it needs supported just like a real baby's!! She feels so real and cuddly in your arms that you won't want to put her down!!

Emily will come with her outfits pictured (the purple one is her original outfit), an extra diaper, and a blanket. This baby contains no magnets, she is safe for everyone!

**This baby has been lovingly reborned and is no longer a child's play doll, she is now suitable for a serious collector.**

If you have ANY questions, please contact me.

Shipping will be $25 to USA,

USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance

Last edited by HillaryB on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
handy Denise

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! Ashton Drake REBORN Angels Danced Emily!!    Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 am

You have done a fantastic job reborning her. She is so cute! BOL finding her a Mommy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! Ashton Drake REBORN Angels Danced Emily!!    Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:38 pm

How precious....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD! Ashton Drake REBORN Angels Danced Emily!!    

Back to top Go down

SOLD! Ashton Drake REBORN Angels Danced Emily!!
Page 1 of 1