Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Dumplins Nursery

Visit status : 0

You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  Empty
PostSubject: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:51 am

This baby is perfect in every way and this kit is sure to be a sell out! I

Here is her auction:

http://tinyurl.com/29adz5e

You can buy the kit here: http://www.divinetreasuresnursery.com/divine_treasures_web_site_008.htm
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:19 pm

wow, I LOVE this baby, and she is an awesome reborner, I love her work... Thanks for sharing this baby.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:59 pm

She's a limited edition so get your pre-order in soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Karen wrote:
She's a limited edition so get your pre-order in soon!
Wow, the price is very reasonable too. Hmmmm, hope she has some left until next Friday, we don't get paid till the 30th...
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 pm

I'll let her know you're coming on the 31st to wish her a happy new year by ordering a Dimples! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:26 am

Karen wrote:
I'll let her know you're coming on the 31st to wish her a happy new year by ordering a Dimples! LOL
Awww, thanks so much Karen... Just REMIND me...This is truly a precious baby...
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:24 am

And she's not a tiny little thing, either. She is definitely an armful. These are the kind I like! Super easy to dress also!
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 am

I love babies of all sizes... Now I am getting anxious... The twins I am working on are gonna be about 15 to 16 inches, hope they do well.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Admin
Karen

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 am

I can't do tiny ones because of my eyes. I go for the larger ones so my eyes don't strain as much. I'll leave the little ones up to the young crowd. I'm sure they will do well. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!    You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!  Empty

Back to top Go down

You gotta see the new prototype for Dimples by Melissa Palesse reborn by TNGUN!
Page 1 of 1