Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

I have an idea...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Admin
Karen

Visit status : 0

I have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: I have an idea...   I have an idea... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 am

Liz, I've been wishing for a place for bartering. I can't always afford to pay cash for items that I want to get from these wonderful ladies but am always open to trading my skills for their skills, etc. What do you think about setting up a piece of the forum for trades/barters? Then when we want to barter something we could just post in it what we are looking for and what we are willing to trade for it. For instance, for a really nice hand crotcheted outfit(dress, hat, booties, etc) I might be willing to trade a reborn I made. Then if someone is willing to take me up on my barter offer, they can post in there and then we can take it private to work out details, etc.

Think this would work?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

I have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an idea...   I have an idea... EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Karen, this is a great idea.... There are times when someone has something that I can't afford and I am always willing to do trades now and then...
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

Visit status : 0

I have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an idea...   I have an idea... EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 am

Karen, I think this is also a wonderful idea, I have done this before with Tracy (Angels ) she wanted some knitted set and she traded me with an A.D Emily doll, worked out well for both of us. Hugs Lin x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

I have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an idea...   I have an idea... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Done! thank you for the suggestions!!
Back to top Go down
https://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I have an idea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have an idea...   I have an idea... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have an idea...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doll-Mart Seller Forum :: Good-stuff :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: