Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keli

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:28 pm

I finished my Dakota. I'm not even gonna bother trying to put her on ebay right now. I named her Nella, after my grandmother.
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
ldc

PostSubject: Re: Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:26 pm

She looks great, I am with you on ebay at the moment, nothing is moving. Can't wait for the emebers to come back to the forum though, I check in everyday to see if anyone is here. Happy Christmas. hugs ldc santa

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:50 am

Keli, she is so precious. I know what you mean about ebay. I so wish that everyone would buy and sell here, or should I say, "Sell and Buy" here...LOL I think after the first of the year, and economy starts to pick up, and the more that get frustrated with ebay, will eventually come here to sell. No fees for the Seller, that makes such a difference to be able to keep all of our hard earned money. If they would only realize that they can do an actual type auction here as well... scratch Guess they don't get it. I will be listing so many mini ooak accessories after the first of the year, with only one on ebay each week, and direct them all here. I think doing it that way will build up this site..

We just all have to spread the word...

IDC, I so agree with you, as I also come here every day to see who is here, what is listed. Just keeping my fingers crossed for a "PROSPEROUS 2011" here at The Doll Mart site...
Back to top Go down
ldc

PostSubject: Re: Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!   Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:21 am

She is one of the best Dakota's I have seen, I think it is a hard scuplt to do, but you have done a wonderful job.

PostSubject: Re: Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Thanks Linda for the wonderful compliments. With her scrunched up forehead, I wasn't sure where her eyebrows needed to go. I have had a lot of compliments on her and some of my other babies from nurses at my doctors offices, they see babies all the time. It makes me feel good when they 'freak out' and think it's a real baby, and have to get up close and check them out. Of course I'm never entirely happy with one aspect or another, usually the hair. Actually the hair cut, and I used to do hair! Maybe that's my problem. Babies hair is so uneven, and I have a hard time cutting it to be uneven. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!   

Back to top Go down

Here's my Dakota, now baby Nella!
Page 1 of 1