Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  FAQFAQ  CalendarCalendar  SearchSearch  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Share | 

sculpting and reborn contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: sculpting and reborn contest   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:45 am

How many would like to do this? Please chare your thoughts, ideas, or experiences for doing this, including a timetable, what the winner(s) will get etc...

Back to top Go down
http://doll-mart.forumotion.com
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

PostSubject: Re: sculpting and reborn contest   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 am

Liz, I would love to be in this sculpting contest. It is so much fun, as I have done it before. I think at least a minimum of 3 weeks and no longer than 4 weeks to complete the sculpt. It can not be a baby that has been already sculpted though, JMO... As for prizes for the winner, to start, maybe a Logo with the picture of the sculpt and the artist name, so they can display it either on their website or in their auctions, put it in their siggy pics and also post it here. I could send one of my accessories to the winner providing it is a mini ooak sculpt.

Okay, that is all of my input for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Karrie Lapointe
Admin

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: sculpting and reborn contest   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:14 am

Hello Liz,
I would like to participate in the sculpting contest too ..it will be fun :) when ever you have all your details and deadlines ready let me know :) Great idea :)...Karrie

Keli

Visit status : 0

PostSubject: Re: sculpting and reborn contest   Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:11 pm

would it be one contest for scupltors and a separate one for reborns? I think that would be great. I'm not that good yet, but it would be fun. Give us a little extra time to get through the holidays! Things are getting a little hectic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sculpting and reborn contest   

Back to top Go down

sculpting and reborn contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1