Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Antique Postcard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storkland

Storkland

Visit status : 0

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:41 pm

This postcard is in my collection and I wanted to share with you all. I bought it several years ago and have always loved it. The postmark is 1912......a real keepsake and almost 100 years old. Antique postcards fascinate me with the lovely art work, and finding one with a baby and Santa thrilled me.

Antique Postcard Vpm92736_crop
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/storkland/
ooakcrochet

ooakcrochet

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:36 pm

gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will keep an eye for any :)
Back to top Go down
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:39 pm

Wow, it is so beautiful..
Back to top Go down
Storkland

Storkland

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Thank you, ladies, for liking my card! I have also collected a lot of antique postcards with storks and babies on them.....as my nursery name is Storkland Special Deliveries......this is one of my favorites....LOL

Antique Postcard 1b20_1-1

The saying on the card says, "What you going to do when the stork comes around?"

Last edited by Storkland on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photo)
Back to top Go down
ldc

ldc

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:23 am

That is a lovely card, I will keep my eye out also for some for you here in England. Hugs ldc
Back to top Go down
Storkland

Storkland

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:15 am

You ladies are the BEST!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Antique Postcard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antique Postcard   Antique Postcard Empty

Back to top Go down

Antique Postcard
Page 1 of 1