Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Claire Taylor twins for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karrie Lapointe
Admin
Karrie Lapointe

Visit status : 0

Claire Taylor twins for sale Empty
PostSubject: Claire Taylor twins for sale   Claire Taylor twins for sale EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

This is a great deal ... you will get two kits for the price of one and free shipping to anyone in Canada and United States:)..hugs to all .. Karrie Lapointe/Living Dolls Nursery
They are on ebay right now..stop in and take a look :)

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270662173819&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT[/color]
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket stork
Back to top Go down

Claire Taylor twins for sale
Page 1 of 1