Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorna
Admin

Visit status : 6

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY   Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Welcome to my Auction!

Marty's Baby Creations & Accessories

NOW ON EBAY...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150527345826&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Up for auction is this Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat, with striped ruffle and straps and a solid Hunter Green back. It will accommodate an ooak doll up to about 6 inches.

This infant seat has been designed and created by me, Lorna Ours. It is constructed of Heavy Weight Premium Poster Board, covered with material. The base is 16 guage wire painted white.

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY Polkadotinfantseat1012

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY Polkadotinfantseat011

The doll modeling is about 5 3/4 inches long. She is NOT FOR SALE, just a model to show you how they fit the seats.

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY Polkadotinfantseat2019

This last two pictures shows you the measurements of the infant seat.

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY Polkadotinfantseat4

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY Polkadotinfantseat3

Back to top Go down

Yellow Polka Dot Infant Seat NOW ON EBAY
Page 1 of 1