Doll-Mart Seller Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doll-Mart Seller Forum

Forum for doll lovers to chat, exchange ideas, access site amenities, sell or buy, and receive site info.

HomeHome  Log inLog in  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  JUST FOR FUN!!JUST FOR FUN!!  RegisterRegister  

If you sell Regularly and want to join ARTIST SALES SECTION then please contact me so I can set-you up! Tell me the Category(s) you want to be in (up to 3). ONLY Artists with a forum under ARTIST SALES can post in this section, they can also moderate their assigned forum.  BUYERS can comment and ask Questions  as well

Holly for Sale(SOLD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karen
Admin
Karen

Visit status : 0

Holly for Sale(SOLD) Empty

PostSubject: Holly for Sale(SOLD)   Holly for Sale(SOLD) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:16 pm

Holly has been listed on eBay but if you'd like to avoid extra fees, you can purchase her directly from here for $199 up until I receive bids on her. In order for me to pull the auction, you must send me the money via paypal immediately. If you would rather just bid on her on eBay, follow this link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170572769884&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_14198wt_896

Blue Fairy Babies Presents

The Arrival of Holly
3 lbs 2 oz
16 inches with bent legs

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 8

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 4

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 2

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 5

Holly began as Molly by Tasha Edenholm
Her hair has been painted then micro-rooted over sparsely with top quality blonde mohair for depth and color

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 22

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 26

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 25

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 27

Holly's eyelashes are micro-rooted and her nails have been tipped and sealed for a natural newborn look. The bottom of her feet and pads of her hands have been blushed. I exchanged the original limbs for the limbs on the Connor kit.

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 9

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 24

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 11

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 28

Holly is painted with Genesis Heat Set Paints which will not fade or chip. Her skin is mottled for that newborn look.

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 19

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 2

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 4

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 18

Holly will come home to you wearing her 1st Christmas soft terry outfit. Also included is a gently used blue velvet holiday dress, new white bonnet and white socks and heart onesie. Anything else pictured are for props only and are not included. There are no magnets in Holly so she is safe around electronics and pacemakers. Holly is a collector's item and not a toy for small children. With proper care, she should last for many, many years.

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 13

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 15

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 21

Holly for Sale(SOLD) 10

I am not a professional photographer. Photos were taken outside in natural daylight among many days and different lighting. I have done my best to represent in photos the true likeness of Holly. Due to monitor differences, the photos you see may not be exact. If you are not completely satisfied with Holly, you must contact me within 48 hours of receipt and make arrangements for return. She must be returned in original packaging with all original contents. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

Holly for Sale(SOLD)
Page 1 of 1